- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Planner contract in Hertfordshire - initial three month contract.
My Hertfordshire based client with excellent travel links to London is looking for a Senior Planner to take on a range of tasks within their Development Management team on a contract basis.
Key experience required:
- Ability to handle a personal caseload of applications and enquiries, including making site visits, meeting, advising and negotiations with developers, Councillors and third party interests, drafting reports, dealing with all correspondence and making written recommendations to the Head of Development Management.
- Ability to negotiate with applicants and third parties including Section 106 planning obligations to secure the delivery of the Councils planning policies and corporate objectives.
- Ability to provide advice and support to Councillors, officers within and outside the service and to developers, their agents and members of the public with guidance from the Team Manager and Principal Planners.
- Ability to provide pre-application advice to applicants and their agents orally and in writing in accordance with Council procedures and the pre-application advice guidance.
This contract would be for an initial period of three months, but would likely extend.
The client has pool cars for site visits.
Rates will range from £33 to £38/h ltd. The IR35 status is still to be determined.
To apply or for more information, please call Daniel Baker on 01489 898 975.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.