- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
MEP Commissioning Engineer - Water
My Client is recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer with a Mechanical, Electrical and Process background to work in the Water Sector.
This role involves working alongside the client, providing a site based mechanical, electrical and process commissioning service on high volume projects. Working on projects for wastewater treatment plants, clean water treatment plants, pumping stations, chemical dosing systems and M&E refurbishment as well as having the ability to understand the risks of commissioning on existing processes.
- Liaising with and overseeing supplier/subcontractor' activities on site as a key aspect of the role to ensure we continue to deliver our projects to an extremely high standard
- Develop commissioning plans, commissioning method statements, risk assessing of all commissioning stages to ensure the safe integration of mechanical, electrical and process plant is brought into operation for successful completion and handover
- Comprehensive working knowledge and experience of mechanical & electrical process plant fault-finding and solution solving capabilities
- Correct electrical qualifications to be approved to work on client's electrical equipment and be able to read and interpret single line drawings
- A full driving licence
- Engineering Qualification in relevant discipline
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.