- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer - Robotic Systems
Are you interested in working for an industry-leading client, working at the cutting edge of Robotic/Automated Systems?
This opportunity is for a Software Engineer to join an industry-leading global company working on the next generation of robotics and autonomous systems.
You will be working on a number of new unique and innovative projects within a growing, enthusiastic software team. The ideal candidate will enjoy solving complex problems, particularly novel technical challenges.
- Writing robotics simulation software in Java.
- To develop, test and verify embedded firmware.
- Critical thinking and data analysis.
- Contribute to verification projects to ensure delivery of the highest quality products.
- Background in software engineering.
- Good understanding and passion for working with robotics and electro-mechanical systems.
- Track record for delivering quality software products.
- Programming experience in Java and embedded C
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.