- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Control Software Systems Engineer - Motorsport
Control Systems Software Engineer with autocode generation, and C/C++ hand coding, required for F1 company to develop the Hybrid Engine for the 2020 Season. R&D environment, and Race Day support in this exciting and varied role.
Main Job Purpose:
We're looking for a proven Control Systems Engineer to develop on board control software for the Hybrid Powertrain Systems including Battery Management. Work on development of the Hybrid system for the 2020 F1 season.
You will be accountable for full Control Software development, from concept to Simulation, development and validation. You will also support development for the necessary trackside and testing simulation tools.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the application of best practice software process and tools
- Experience in using MATLAB, Simulink, and Stateflow for embedded code generation
- Experience in C/C++ embedded programming and code review.
- Understanding of embedded architectures and communication protocols
- Understanding of simple software development toolchain
Essential Personal Competencies:
- Effective problem-solving skill in a fast-paced environment with high level of attention to detail
- Team player who respects and can deal with different culture working approach
- High level of personal resilience to deal with tight deadlines and rapidly changing priorities
- Have a good organisation skill to deliver tasks within short deadlines
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Enjoy cross cultural working environment
We can offer:
A competitive salary, some of the most exciting cutting edge projects in Motorsport, a thoughtful and Kind culture, join at a time of growth - promotional opportunities, fast feedback on application and an honest recruitment partner.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Marcus Roberts 01489 898883
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.