- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer - Contract
An exciting Contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Engineer to work for a leading F1 Company. Proven use of Nservicebus, RabbitMQ and WPF are essential as is having worked in Domain Driven Design.
The purpose of the role is to develop the software for the ESS battery and other systems supporting the Formula 1 programme in order to ensure that performance and reliability targets are met. This role has a responsibility to update the tool API for the battery development and race support tool. The role will be required to liaise with development teams in the client and supplier and to deliver software according to the schedule defined by management.
* Tools supporting development and testing to the battery test and the quality management of battery
* Software development process, documentation and releasing
* Development of bespoke software for test equipment and experiments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL:
* Strong understanding of OOP, AOP and general software programming patterns
* Strong experience with C# in the .NET Core context
* Solid proven experience with WPF
* Solid experience with CSS, TypeScript, ReactJS and Redux
* Solid experience with Web API Core and any experience with Blazor is essential
* Clean coding and refactoring skills and understanding of the need to be pragmatic
* Solid experience with Agile practices, like Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
* Solid knowledge of Event Sourcing, CQRS Domain Driven Design
* Solid experience of event driven architectures (NServiceBus and RabbitMQ)
* Solid knowledge of Domain Driven Design
* Team player with particular strength in influencing technical staff
* Excellent communication and technical skills and high level of attention to detail
* High level of personal resilience in order to deal with tight deadlines, rapidly changing priorities and high tempo environment
* Approachable, with balanced judgment and a high level of personal integrity.
* Able to plan, organize and deliver software projects
* Self-motivated and competitive
* Problem solving and decision-making skills
* Cross cultural working environment experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.