- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for experience C# developers to join a Motorsports company. Successful candidates will have proven C#, WPF, API and Matlab experience.
The purpose of the role is to develop the software for the ESS battery and other systems supporting a Formula 1 programme in order to ensure that performance and reliability targets are met. This role has a responsibility to update the tool API for the battery development and race support tool. The role will be required to liaise with development teams in the supplier and to deliver software according to the schedule defined by management.
* Tools supporting development and testing to the battery test and the quality management of battery
* Software development process, documentation and releasing
* Development of bespoke software for test equipment and experiments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL:
* Strong understanding of OOP, AOP and general software programming patterns
* Strong experience with C# in the .NET Core context
* Solid proven experience with WPF
* Solid experience with CSS, TypeScript, ReactJS and Redux
* Solid experience with Web API Core and any experience with Blazor is essential
* Clean coding and refactoring skills and understanding of the need to be pragmatic
* Solid experience with Agile practices, like Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
* Experience working with Docker Containers
* Solid experience of event driven architectures (NServiceBus and RabbitMQ)
* Solid knowledge of Domain Driven Design
* Atlas 9 or Atlas 10 API development experience
* Matlab scripting (Simulink is not required)
* Team player with particular strength in influencing technical staff
* Excellent communication and technical skills and high level of attention to detail
* High level of personal resilience in order to deal with tight deadlines, rapidly changing priorities and high tempo environment
* Approachable, with balanced judgment and a high level of personal integrity.
* Able to plan, organize and deliver software projects
* Self-motivated and competitive
* Problem solving and decision-making skills
* Cross cultural working environment experience
The role may involve travel both in the UK and overseas.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.