- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist to join their growing team in Ross-On-Wye.
Our clients are seeking a Biomedical Scientist with HCPC registeration to join their team. The candidate could also be someone who has been training and now looking for a permanent position.
The role will be working within the pathology laboratory initially established to support the safety monitoring of patients on Clozapine treatment.
Main roles include but are not limited to:
1. Performing Full Blood Count analysis on human blood samples needed for the routine monitoring of Clozapine.
2. Undertaking routine testing of Clozapine plasma levels and reporting the results.
3. Working with computers, sophisticated automated equipment and other hi-tech laboratory equipment.
4. Assisting in ensuring adequate supplies are distributed to clinics in a timely manner as required
5. Assisting in ensuring that the necessary turnaround times for reporting results are achieved.
6. Communicating the results of tests to medical staff and associated Sister companies.
7. Keeping accurate records and writing reports.
8. Responding to and redirecting professional enquiries.
9. Assisting in the production of laboratory documentation, particularly relating to policies and standard operating procedures.
10. Keeping up to date with new technical developments.
11. Maintaining quality standards and performing duties according to procedures and advising when procedures require updating.
12. Implementing quality control procedures (both internal and external) to maintain accurate results.
13. Works with the Quality Manger to undertake routine work that is required to meet Magna Labs quality requirements.*
14. Performing any other duty as required supporting the running of the laboratory.
15. Maintaining and updating professional knowledge and taking responsibility for continuing professional development (CPD).
16. Participating in annual staff reviews.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.