- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
LNG Marine Superintendent
My client, an expanding LNG Ship Owner are looking to add a Marine Superintendent to their current London based Marine team. The ideal candidate will have proven LNG experience working at Sea (Senior Officer) or ashore as a Superintendent.
The role will encompass managing the company SMS system to ensure that the Vessels under his/her control adhere to the companies H&S, Cargo, Operational and Ship Management Objectives.
On a day to day basis your tasks would include:
- Preparation for Compatibility Studies - Terminal & Vessel
- Overseeing and supporting Terminal and Vessel Cargo Operations
- Preparing and overseeing Vessel Bunkering procedures
- Managing Crew and staff on board vessels under your management - including appraisals and disciplinary matters.
- Monitoring Navigational progress in relation to assigned Charter Party Agreements
- Liaising with Owners and Charters to update on progress and any issues relating to Weather / Efficiency of the specific vessel
- Working with the Marine Manager to inspect and investigate internal accidents/incidents to ensure accurate reports are logged and that preventative best practice measures are communicated across the fleet.
Please get in touch with Ellie.Evans@Matchtech.com for more info - +44 (0) 1489 898 148
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.