- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Parking Project Consultant
A requirement for a Parking Project Consultant to lead on the development and implementation of Controlled Parking Zones across Home Estates, provide expert advice and undertake formal consultation exercises.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and implement projects as identified by the Programme Manager, Programme Board or Project Sponsor, and lead and coordinate the work as required.
- Ensure that financial budgets in projects are effectively tracked, analysed and monitored.
- Develop partnerships with other Council services, stakeholders and external partners, co-ordinating project management activities on behalf of project boards as required.
- Facilitate dissemination of 'Best Practice' and be able to mentor and share knowledge with other members of staff
- Monitor and evaluate objective performance data to show a positive and clear track of all projects.
- Work with senior stakeholders across the council and externally to ensure they are consulted, engaged and are included as part of the project programme.
- Develop and maintain high levels of project management and procurement documentation including project planning, project risk and issues log and project delivery matrix in order to monitor and report on project progress as necessary.
- Report to Project Sponsor in a timely and accurate fashion the progress of projects and be able to put mitigation plans in place to ensure delivery is on track.
- Work with and align to the Corporate Programme Office procedures and guidelines to ensure consistency and alignment to the overall council transformation programme.
- Identify and capture project issues and risks, ensuring timely resolution, detail and escalation where appropriate.
- Responsible for the design of on- and off-street traffic and parking layouts.
- Provide engineering input and ensure the integration of road safety principles into new or amended designs, liaising with the Council's Highways Department and external partners / stakeholders, as and when required.
- Develop and monitor new parking schemes as required, responding to changing needs, Council initiatives and changes in customer behaviour.
- Ensure that consultations with relevant stakeholders on parking amendments conform to statutory requirements.
- To ensure the accuracy of information held for Traffic Management Orders and Council websites.
- To provide appropriate expert parking advice to the Parking Development Investigations Manager and Project Sponsor.
- To deal with external enquiries relating to parking projects and relevant issues as appropriate.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.