- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Assistant Mining Consultant
This is a great new opportunity for an enthusiastic Engineer to progress their career in the mining and geological sector, and work on a wide range of interesting projects as an Assistant Mining Consultant.
This new opportunity is for an Assistant Mining Consultant, ideal for somone from a mining or related background to progress their career within a great organisation, and offer technical guidance and solutions for various partners and customers.
Main purpose of the job
- Use a Geographical Information System (GIS) to interpret the digital mining information
- Interpret mine abandonment plan and other historical plans & records to manage and maintain the accuracy of the digital mining information
- Assist Mining Consultant & Information Manager to review and assess new mining information and update the digital GIS database
- Provide effective customer service
- Assit with management of the information asset across the business
- Assist with the continuous improvement of systems and processes to aid the industrial strategy of the UK
- Act as a point of contact for all information needs
- Assist with implementing the strategy, policy and procedures to provide accurate, complete and timely information services to all the Authorities operational departments, customers and stakeholders.
- Assist with ensuring that the business information needs are provided and developed to maximise business benefits and to support the research and development needs of the organisatio
- To manage your own performance to be accountable for meeting individual, team and corporate objectives;
- To maintain and develop positive stakeholder relationships in order to promote the Authority and assist it to meet its objectives;
- To support research, development projects and the commercial development of the organisation.
- This position offers a number of great benefits, including the ability to work on a wide variety of mining projects across the UK, as well as great benefits such as salary and pension, plus great training for career development.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.