- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Undertake production of Fluorine and radio-synthesis of radiopharmaceuticals for PET imaging.
- Operate and maintain protocols for the manufacture of 18F and for the Erigal chemistry laboratory including the production synthesis of standard 18FDG and other PET tracers in strict adherence to GMP and relevant EU pharmacopoeia standards.
- Operate routine protocols for customer orders and distribution of 18FDG and other PET tracers to sites.
- Arrange first-line scheduled and emergency maintenance for the cyclotron and associated plant, in collaboration with GE engineers. Participate in GE training courses and maintain links with the GE Medical Systems, Sweden and other 'PETtrace' centres.
- Maintain records of faults on any dysfunction - operational, equipment or environment integrity. Interpret and rectify operational faults where possible and indicate where the GE engineer or contractor should be called.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.