- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Sustaining Project Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Sustaining Project Engineer to join their growing team in Chichester.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for sustaining activities on products as defined within a RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed) table, to maintain production and prevent a back order situation without a negative impact to quality
- Introduction of new products through all phases of product development
- Provide Technical input/support for new and existing products
- Project management and project engineering support
- Responsible for product DHF maintenance
- Identify opportunities to improve costs, product quality and productivity
- Keep abreast of manufacturing technological developments.
- Conduct manufacturing technology and processing feasibility studies, report and present recommendations.
- Ensure that all non-supplier manufacturing processes and equipment comply with relevant national & international technical specifications.
- Ensure that all non-supplier manufacturing methods, processes, equipment and test equipment are designed to provide optimal products in terms of performance, quality and cost.
- Ensure that non-supplier validation requirements are adequately defined, implemented and completed where required.
- Dealing with suppliers directly where design based issues arise, also conduct non supplier based PFMEA's & report writing etc.
- Be the go to person for mechanical based challenges for the sustaining team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Planning or project management experience
- Experience within design and/or manufacture/assembly of products
- Experience working within the Medical Device industry, or a highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Plastic moulding processes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.