- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical and Instrument Technician
Would you be interested to work for a company who can offer excellent benefits and training?
My client, a gas storage facility, is looking an Instrumentation and Electrical Technician to join their team in Alton to maintain and operation of the production and gas plant facilities.
Occasional weekend and outside normal hours working will be required
What will you do day to day?
- Identify, schedule and carry out and the recording of routine maintenance checks and non-routine maintenance repairs of process control instrumentation equipment.
Skills and Experience:
- Maintenance experience on equipment related to the installed instrument and/or electrical equipment.
- Possess an instrument qualification (apprenticeship or NVQ level 3) with a good working electrical knowledge
- The ability to work on your own or with others, with the minimum of supervision and to assume overall responsiblity of tasks
- Must hold a current valid UK driving licence
- PC literate
Package and benefits:
- £36k - £47k basic (dependent on experience)
- 10% non-contributory pension
- OT Potential
- Up to 15% bonus
- Gym allowance
- Death in service (8x salary)
- Long term sick policy
- Lunch provided on site
- Training (my client pride themselves on ensuring employees have the opportunity to grow and develop)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.