- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A main contractor client looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team supporting their work on a major utilities framework.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
- External / internal valuations
- Variations and final accounts
- Cost value reports
- Cost to Conclude production
- Providing data and insight into weekly cost and value reconciliations
- Recording of weekly value
- Account forecasting and general costings
- Negotiating and awarding of sub-contract orders in collaboration with the Group Subcontract Manager
- Measurement and payment of sub-contract orders
- Resolution of contract disputes
- Provision of feedback to the estimators
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of managing a portfolio of projects within civil engineering and/or utilities
The client will offer a competitive pension scheme, company car and 24 days annual leave in the successful candidates first year.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.