- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Capability Development & Integration Engineer
There is an opportunity for an Engineer to join our client based in Warton on a contractor basis.
To assist the Weapon System Integration Management Team in the definition, design and implementation of any new or ongoing Engineering Capability Development and Integration activities including improvements and initiatives. This will include, but not limited to, the organising and / or supporting of relevant workshops, the creation or amendment of new / existing processes and process standards, implementation plans and general guidance documents in line with any deliverable timescales applicable to the subject task.
To assist the Weapon System Integration Management Team in the production and / or maintenance of a suite of documentation aligned to the Quality and Governance requirements of Weapon System Integration.
i. Deliver the revised joint Platform and Support Integrated Capability Route Map and associated deliverables as directed.
ii. Provide direct assistance to the Typhoon Product Technical Authority(s) on matters in relation to the Integration of the Platform.
iii. Provide direct assistance to the Typhoon Product Technical Authority(s) in relation to Safety matters.
v. Co-ordinate and maintain the integration activities required of the Process Standard to govern and deliver an Integrated Capability Statement. Use the process standard to confirm effective process operation with a view to formally issuing a final Process Standard in accordance with set time scales.
Assist the Weapon System Management Team / Air Sector and BAE Systems Ltd to achieve the overall operational SHE targets, by all times acting in accordance with Company mandated and essential guidance related matters. Contribute to the extant Company strategy and vision by adherence to the Company mandates and overall strategic objectives. Adhere to and maintain any Corporate, Line of Business or Local Quality Policies / Standards applicable to any subject deliverables.
The scope of the above activities should not be considered as an exhaustive or constraining list; The Weapon System Integration Management Team reserve the right to amend or substitute tasks as dictated by the business priorities without prior notice.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- To assist the Weapon System Integration Management Team in the definition, design and implementaion of any new or on-going Engineering Capability Development and Integration activities.
- The organising of and / or supporting of relevant workshops, the creation or amendment of new / existing processes and process standards.
- To assist the Weapon System Integration Management Team in the production and /or maintenance of a suite of documenation aligned to the quality and Governance requirements of the department.
- To provide and / or support configuration management for Weapon System Integration Management Team.
- Good Microsoft excel, word, powerpoint, project and outlook skills.
- Personal skills - communication, team working, motivation skills essential.
- Degree or HNC/HND equivalent in relevant engineering subject.
You must be eligble for SC clearance and to gain access to ITAR material to apply to this role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.