- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Design Engineer
There is an opportunity live for a Electrical Design Engineer to join our client, a global provider of navigation solutions. They are seeking an experienced Engineer to join them in their South West London headquarters.
- Create electrical designs for power and control systems.
- Analyse and justify electrical designs and component selection.
- Produce/review electrical schematics.
- Electrical systems design and analysis techniques
- Able to create and read electrical schematics.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Electrical
- Electrical components and selection criteria
- EMC standards E.g. Def Stan 59-411 (Desirable)
- 5+ years electrical design experience
- Industrial control systems, including PLC and SCADA networks
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline.
Please note due to the nature of the role, you must be able to obtain Security Clearance (SC)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.