- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
There are two contract opportunities for Technicians to join Matchtech's key client in Bishopton, near Glasgow Airport.
- To support the activities of the ETF team, show a willingness to learn all aspects of the role and ability to respond positively when faced with complex and challenging situations.
- To be hands on with an electrical/electronic background, whilst seeking support from other disciplines in areas out of their expertise/experience.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Ability to deal closely with customers and respond to their requirements.
- Able to prioritise own workload to achieve affective results.
- Aptitude to learn and develop new skills.
- Team Player.
- Adherence to Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) requirements of the site and promoting a positive safety culture e.g. by actively monitoring and improving safety performance.
- Adherence to quality standards within the relevant process areas to satisfy site needs and requirements at all times.
- Communication of Key Performance Measures to ensure achievement of targets.
- Responsible for support performance within the relevant areas, which includes discipline, development, supervision, time management and attendance.
- To support the drive for a high performance culture by actively ensuring that standards are met in areas such as housekeeping, materials management and taking responsibility for highlighting any concerns to the relevant supervisor.
- Actively promote best practice across the business.
- Support the promotion of continuous improvement within all aspects of management.
- Effectively use business tools in accordance with Company Policy.
Competencies/Skills and Expertise include the following:
- Understand electrical control systems;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Interpersonal/Team Management Skills;
- Awareness of Continuous Improvement Tools;
- Capable of maintaining standards;
- Team working;
- Innovation & Problem Solving;
- Motivation & Support;
- Drive & Commitment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.