- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronics Engineer (Test and Developement)
Are you an engineer that wants to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
"Voted No.11 in the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!"
Are you interested in working with a range of cutting edge technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them? We are looking for a Electronics Engineer to join a successful and dynamic team in Hertfordshire.
You will be joining a multi-disciplined dynamic, focussed and agile team of about 100 engineers! The team is specialising in all aspects of Test Equipment design, including specialisation on hardware, software and embedded real-time systems.
The team develops Test Equipment for all of the company's products. The Test Equipment Team is growing with now recruiting a number of engineers in Electronics/Electrical engineering disiplines!
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant electronics / electrical discipline
- Experience working in Electronics or Electrical engineering such as design /development/integration and test of the Electronics.
- Familiarity of software languages and tools used in Automated Test Equipment (i.e. National Instruments CVI / LabView / Test Stand, MS Visual C++, C etc.)
- A broad technical knowledge of Test Equipment architecture definitions, such as ATE (Automated test equipment) embracing Electronic, Mechanical and Software disciplines.
- A good understanding of the design processes and best practices necessary to support the design and development lifecycle.
- The capability to write clear and concise engineering documentation.
- Significant and proven experience in similar roles, preferably in the automotive, aerospace or defence industries.
- Substantial demonstrable experience of designing manual, semi-automated and fully computerised ATE [Automatic Test Equipment] using COTS and / or custom special to type based equipment.
- Test Equipment hardware/software integration and proving of the Test Equipment against the Unit Under Test.
- Quality management of TE design process and the TE Product
- Delivery and support of the required technical solution to the customer.
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
There may be some travel to the company site in Europe.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.