- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Radial Drill Operator
An opportunity has arisen for a Radial Drill Operator, based in Havant.
This position is on a ADR Radial Drill machine and would encompass the machining of materials such as Inconell, Stainless Steels, Carbon and composites. You will be involved in the manufacturing of seals and bearings for the marine industry.
Day to Day duties:
- Working on drilling machines
- Working on lapping machines
- Working to tight tolerances and using a variety of measuring equipment.
- Working with Engineering drawings and processes.
- Working with highly resistant materials: Inconell etc
- Experience of working in a tool room environment
- Experience with grinding machines (Surface grinder)
- Assemble and fitting experience
- Experience in an Engineering environment.
- Understand Health& Safety environment/procedures
- Mechanical/assembly aptitude
- Able to read and understand drawings
- Able to communicate effectively within a small team
The basic salary is approx. £25-£26K.
The role is either on permanent late or night shift (candidate's preference) both of which have an uplift, 20% for late shift and 33% for night shift.
Late shift - Mon - Thurs - 14:20 - 22:20, Fri 13:00 - 19:00
Night shift - Mon - Thurs - 21:15 - 07:00
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.