- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
CNC Mill Operator
An opportunity has arisen for a CNC Mill Operator on a permanent basis, based in Havant.
You will be based on the CNC Milling machines [Huron/Correa], and would encompass the machining of a wide range of Materials. You will be involved in the manufacture of seals and bearings for the marine industry.
Day to day duties include:
- CNC Milling - Hurron/Correa Machines
- Programming and editing
- Tooling and fixture set-up
- Use of measuring equipment
- Machining of wide range of material/component types
- Program creation and editing experience, ideally in Heidenhain controls
- Understanding of Vernier/ measuring equipment
- Experience in an engineering environment
- Understand Health&Safety environment procedures
- Mechanical/assembly aptitude
- Able to read and understand drawings
- Able to communicate effectively within a small team
This role is on permanent night shift. Basic salary approx. £26K. plus 33% uplift for night shift.
Hours - Mon - Thurs 21:15 - 07:00
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.