- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Systems Engineer
There is a requirement for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our client in Samlesbury on an initial 12 month contract.
The temporary roles exists within the F-35 Crew Systems and Fuel Systems IPT's to deliver system engineering support to complete both SDD and Sustainment contract work.
The principle work will be in assessing Fuel Systems and Life Support design performance and verification and validation evidence from System simulation, test articles and aircraft flight test to demonstrate the compliance of the as built baseline design specification for the three individual F-35 variants. The generation of qualification evidence to support flight certification is key to these roles.
- The individuals shall have a background in aircraft systems ideally Life Support and Fuel and have a proven technical ability in the application of developing the maturity of systems and resolving system problems.
- Applicants should be proficient in verbal and written communications, IT competent and be able to effectively research system design data and demonstrate creative problem solving skills.
- A background in Equipment and Systems Qualification and or Systems Test would be advantageous.
- They need to be effective team workers supporting, co-operating and working with others to achieve common objectives.
- Experience in the role of design, development and support of engineering products would be an advantage.
- Experience in equipment-level qualification and Supplier Management would also be an advantage.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.