- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electrical Engineering Instructor - Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Do you have a background within Electrical Engineering Maintenance? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Electrical Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineering to deliver L2 and L3 Electrical Engineering qualifications in both the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts. Experience with PLC Programming & Automation would be advantageous.
Key skills to be taught will be Electrical Maintenance within the Electrical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Electrical Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Electrical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Electrical Engineering techniques including Electrical Maintenance, specialising with PLC Programming and Automation
- To monitor and track student progress in Electrical Engineering courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Electrical Engineering field
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- Experience with Electrical Maintenance (PLC Programming, Automation)
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £32,000-£34,000 DOE
- Matched Pension up to 8%
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Training and Development
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Company Health cash plan after probation
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.