- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you interested in playing a sigficant role to reduce/resolve the global plastic problem using Automation?
Senior Automation Engineer required for an alternative energy company based in London.
This is a really exciting time to join the business and you will play a very key and trusted role within the engineering team.
As well as helping to save the world! Your typical day will be:
* Code the controller or main PLC and HMI for future plants
* Develop new control strategies that ease the operator daily work
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures
* Manage acceptance tests both on Factory and on Site (FAT & SAT)
* Knowledge on industrial software PLC and HMI programming
* 8 - 10 years experience in a similar role
* Experience working within a process industry
* Experienced working with Siemens products
* Advanced knowledge of control loops design, coding and setup
* Knowledge of Profibus DP/PA, Industrial Ethernet and Modbus configuration and coding
* The ability to progress with several different tasks simultaneously and deliver to schedule
* Willingness to travel
Salary - up to £50k (dependent on experience)
25 days holiday
Experience with control systems
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.