- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Planning Officer
As our Principal Planning Consultant, you will be part of an ambitious, successful team providing our clients with high quality, timely and outcome based Development Management services.
You will also be accountable for:
- Processing major planning applications in a timely manner, producing robust reports and recommendations to achieve desired and deliverable outcomes.
- Undertaking pre application discussions on major proposals, some under Planning Performance Agreements, being proactive and problem solving to achieve deliverable outcomes in addition to preparing and presenting evidence on appeals for external clients.
- Contributing to service improvements to achieve cost efficiency and effectiveness whilst project managing your work to ensure client KPIs are met/exceeded in terms of timeliness and quality of output, adding value wherever possible.
- Contributing to the delivery and improvement of business management systems, procedures and processes.
- Providing support and guidance to peers and more junior staff to distribute knowledge and ensure contemporary planning issues and legislation are cascaded and understood.
- Supporting the growth of the team by making a positive contribution to business development, securing repeat work and applying a commercial lens to all work undertaken and behaviours.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.