- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Part Time Registered Nurse
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse to join their growing team on a part time basis in Peterborough.
Maintain a professional profile and develop skills, knowledge and competencies adhering to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the organisations policies and procedures.
- Provide a safe care environment including preparing and clearing up rooms and equipment with particular reference to infection control and safe working environment for patients, visitors and staff.
- Information is handled and exchanged with care, accuracy, timely and sensitively, maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
- Effective communication is maintained within the care team and between other care teams, patients, relatives and visitors.
- Promote a culture of constant quality and performance improvement.
- Maintains the Health & Safety in the unit.
- As a specialist endoscopy nurse to carry out pre, peri and post endoscopy care for patients.
- Uses a model of care that recognises the psychological, physical and social needs of the patient including evaluating and responding to changes in patient's condition.
- Participates in clinical audit
- Fully competent in the decontamination and disinfection of endoscopes and accessories, including the safe handling and safe storage of equipment.
- Follow strict security and health and safety protocols when returning a damaged scope for repair, liaising with the senior nurse as appropriate.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Registered Nurse
- Keen to develop Endoscopy - training will be provided
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.