- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Traffic Signals Engineer
Our busy client is seeking the services of an experience Traffic Signals Engineer. They require someone to deliver project work through the whole life cycle, from conceptual design through installation and validation.
To be considered for this opportunity, the client is ideally seeking;
- Demonstrable Traffic Signals Design skills
- Knowledge of UTC systems including hands on experience with SCOOT, MOVA, or ideally both
- Able to travel to contractor compounds and project sites to support with validation and installation works
- Confident working independently, whilst communicating effectively with head office
This role would suit someone looking to create a more flexible working pattern for themselves, work from home is likely to be possible once up to speed on projects, and the likelihood of the assignment extending past the initial 6 month period is high.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.