- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Training Specialist (Product Lifecycle Management)
Based in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, this is Canada's most exciting shipbuilding project for over 30 years. With a new facility and cutting edge technology, they are building the next generation of defence ships for the Royal Canadian Navy.
The Technical Training Specialist will be responsible for the development of training plans, training material and delivering training for the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) implementation.
- Deliver individual and group training to cover technical and operational aspects for the PLM implementation
- Develop training programs and/or utilize vendor-training programs
- Create training aids, including handbooks, demonstration methods, visual aids and computerised workshops / tutorials
- Create a training needs analysis and provide advice on training for system change and upgrades as required.
- Degree or other in a Business or equivalent discipline
- Product Lifecycle Management or Windchill experience is desirable.
- Attractive lifestyle - warm sunny summers for surfing / beach hopping and cold snowy winters for snowboarding or skiing
- Affordable accommodation - beautiful spacious properties, choose from overlooking a lake, being nestled in woodland or downtown in the lively city centre
- Social life - a big city with a small town feel
- Education - excellent facilities including a large number of schools and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only a 2 hour flight to New York
With over 7 years' experience in recruitment, I have personally supported more than 40 families in their move to Canada over the last 5 years. Having also lived abroad as a child and into adulthood, I know how daunting it can be to transform your life and consider relocating. To find out more information, contact me on:
T: +44 (0) 1489 898136
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Good Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security Clearance and U.S International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.