- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Manager (Software and Systems)
Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company are at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets!
The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain!
The engineering Manager (Software and Systems) will be working on an established programme, comprised of two agile projects. The Engineering Manager will lead a small team of around 3- 10 engineers Software and Systems.
- Strong experience across the systems engineering lifecycle or the Software Engineering lifecycle. This could include, Systems or Software design, test, verification, validation experience etc.
- Proven technical background in Software or Systems Engineering. (Software C/C++/C#) and/or (Systems, hardware or electronics.)
- The Engineering Manager (Software and Systems) will have experience working within an Agile environment.
- Proven ability to deliver projects (Software or Systems) to time and budget.
- Capability of leading a technical team, within a Fast paced environment - ability to meet competitive timescales.
- Strong customer, stakeholder, and external team engagement.
- Management/ Leadership of the Systems/Software Engineering Teams to deliver and monitor progress against the capability roadmap. Additional responsibility covering career development and coaching of the Engineering Team.
- Managing interdependencies to ensure success of both projects.
- Working within an Agile Framework, the Development, Refinement and Impact Assessment of User Stories in preparation for Implementation by the Sprint Team
- Supporting the design, build, update and ongoing support of the customer, demonstration and training environments.
- The Engineering Manager (Software and Systems) will be responsible for the preparation of planning and budget control, with additional; recruitment responsibilities.
- Reporting of engineering progress and performance to function management, with improving the engineering capability
- Experience in the Defence, Aerospace or automotive sector.
- Atlassian JIRA (or other Issue Tracking tool)
- Experience in Security and Safety Documentation
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
There may be some travel to additional UK sites.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.