- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Development Manager -Estate Regeneration
The Housing Development & Regeneration Team contributes to the strategic development of the Council's HRA portfolio and takes the lead on borough wide estate regeneration projects and programmes.
The Development Manager (Estate Regeneration) will lead development on specific schemes within the Council's estate regeneration programme.
Take ownership and lead on successfully delivering tone or more of Council's multi million pound estate regenation schemes or other Council owned developments, from inception to completion, managing expectations of council officers, councillors and residents.
Technical and Professional Skills;
- Experience of leading and delivering estate regeneration projects from inception to completion understanding the developer procurement process , budgets and cost benefit analysis, legal process relating to development, planning process, funding regimes,
- Project Management Skills and staff management experience.
- Evidence of working affectively with resident consultation, community development and community engagement skills
- Excellent written skills and the ability to tailor reports and give presentations to a wide range of audiences including councillors, committee meetings Directors and senior management officers.
- A full understanding of Health, Safety and environmental management
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.