- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mechanical CAD Engineer
Do you want to join an innovative and highly motivated team? Our client have a great opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing business.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have enthusiasm, attention to detail and a demonstrable drive and commitment to developing as a member of world class team.
The Mechanical Design Engineer role:
- Play a key role in the Design of equipment
- Production and maintenance of manufacturing drawings- principally using Autodesk Inventor
- Liaising with supplier and project managers
- Contributing to the review of designs
- Document management using Autodesk Vault
- Design of assembly and test jigs
- Generation of documentation related to assembly and test procedures
- Compliance with all statutory and corporate QHS&E requirement.
Skills and Experience
- An appropriate qualification in mechanical engineering or closely related subject
- A self-motivated, self-starter able to carry responsibility and undertake the delivery of allocated projects
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Very good oral and written communications
- A high level of computer literacy including Office
- Ideally a familiarity with using FEA in the design process
In return you will join a growing and innovative business where opportunities for personal growth are high.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.