- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems Engineer - BAE068559 - Rochester - 6 Months - £46.00 LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Systems at Rochester for a Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading control systems.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
Working in a team environment to specify, design and verify systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military products.
As a Systems Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include the following:
- Extensive experience of system level design for safety critical electronic systems
- Extensive experience of specifying and managing requirements for electronic systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Use of modelling tools such as Matlab/Simulink and SysML
- System verification experience
- Knowledge of electronics and embedded software
- Existing SC security clearance
This role requires full Security Clarence (SC) prior to working onsite.
You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain Security Clearance.
This role involves direct access to ITAR Materials, therefore we can only consider a sole British National for this role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.