- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor.
You will report directly to the Commercial Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the estimating team to ensure robust estimates are provided that align to scope
* Subcontracts are properly prepared and reflect agreed scope
* Subcontracts are managed in accordance with contract requirements including compliance with all responses to communications, payments, compensation events, programme submissions etc.
* Work closely with the procurement team to develop and monitor procurement strategy.
* Ensure actual costs are monitored and assessed against baseline, value of work done, solution cost progress, affordability challenges and final outturn calculations.
* Provide reports on actual costs v estimate and identifying underlying reasons for any variance and resolutions, in particular highlight, challenge and resolve variance to latest plans.
* Ensure that all project team members understand the contractual arrangements, in order to satisfy client and partner organisation requirements.
* Work with the delivery team to ensure project and programme risk mitigation plans are considered, put in place & administered
* Working in collaboration with the delivery team to identify implement & monitor efficiency plans throughout the lifecycle of a project or programme of projects.
* Final accounts are prepared timely and accurately
* Studying towards membership of an appropriate recognised professional institution
* Degree level in quantity surveying
* Knowledge of NEC3 Option C form of contract
* Previous experience within a construction environment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.