- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Combat Systems Integration Execution Manager
Our leading global shipbuilding company are currently responsible for the build of the new fleet of vessels for the Royal Canadian Navy. The team are looking for an experienced Combat Sytems Integration Execution Manager to join their team.
As the combat systems integration execution manager you will mainly be responsible for the planning, scheduling, coordination and execution for the combat systems land based test site and ship production program.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Halifax shipyard by participating in the production and design teams delivery processes including the inspection of the construction completion for ship interfaces.
- Liaise with other departments such as systems engineering, platform and combat systems teams to ensure the project is being managed effectively.
- Regular interaction between the Canadian Government and RCN program & Engineering personnel.
- Plan and manage budgets.
- Coordinate the planning and conduct of the combat system integration project, ensuring they are all compliant with the statement of work.
- Support the PM and ISI initiatives on the project.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in program management, engineering, or hold the equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years minimum experience in a naval shipbuilding construction environment.
- Previous experience working on naval ship design or other large military procurement program.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.