- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Project Manager - Design & Build (WATER)
My client is looking for an experiencesd project manager to work in a senior position delivering 2 key design & build water treament projects in the Midlands.
A rewarding opportunity for an exprience D&B project manager to work within a large contractor working on the Severn Trent Water framework. Negotiable salary for the right individual and wider beenefits outlined below.
Previous D&B experience within the water industry is essential, and farmiliarity with NEC contracts is beneficial.
What you'll be doing day to day
* Leading the successful delivery of a multi million pound value Design and Build contract to upgrade a strategic water treatment plant located in the Midlands
* Leading an integrated delivery team comprising of designers, project delivery staff, directly employed operatives and subcontractors
* Responsible for contributing to the delivery of the business unit financial targets, agreed with the Operations Director
* Communicating, implementing and delivering the operational plan and commercial targets
* Ensuring projects are delivered safely, to timescale, budget and with the quality required for successful completion
* Adhering to and promoting safe working and QESH standards at all times
* Leading the compliance and risk management controls to ensure positive interventions are achieved
* Minimising waste and operational expenditure wherever required
* Developing and managing customer/stakeholder relationships for repeat business opportunities/tenders
* Maintaining a positive working relationship with the senior leadership team, peers and teams to debate, develop and implement initiatives and change management protocols
* Leading and empowering teams, at varying levels, including any development and retention challenges
* Helping to drive engagement and a positive working environment across the business unit
* Interpreting core policies and ensuring procedures are adhered to for current legislation, legal and contractual requirements
* Fostering positive working relationships to achieve consistent and common processes across the company
* Regularly reviewing project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve performance
* Coordinating with the Project Team to ensure that the design activities are visible and that all operations are aligned to support the programme
* Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.