- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Design Manager
Are you seeking a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a Technical Design Manager to join their team.
The primary role will be project managing the technical compliance and design of the new product range. The candidate will be required to manage the critical path of the development process, working closely with the Technical team and the Product Design Manager to design product that is suitable for market.
- Utilising Solidworks for technical product design and the completion of detailed technical drawings for manufacture
- The generation of 3D models for product development
- Communicate manufacturing methods and technical specifications to suppliers
- Liaising with Technical and Product Design Teams for product development
- Reverse engineering of product and designing for an established brand
- The completion of informative product documentation and instructions
- Helping to ensure that all quality and technical product standards are met whilst following the critical path and stage gate deadlines outlined for the process
- Managing the workload of the small Winchester based design team.
- Educated in a relevant degree discipline. (Product Design, Design Engineering)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant field
- Must have industry experience in using Solidworks to a professional level
- Must be a competent user of Illustrator and Microsoft office
- Experience of design for manufacture and understanding of engineering concepts and processes with materials including metals, glass and ceramic
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.