- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Assistant Product Designer
Are you seeking a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a Assistant Product Designer to join their team.
The job purpose will be working as part of the design team, assisting with the design and development of the company's new product ranges as well as the maintenance of extensive back catalogue of product.
- Utilising Solidworks for product design and the completion of detailed technical drawings for manufacture
- The generation of 3D models and concept renders
- Communicate manufacturing methods and technical specifications to suppliers
- Reverse engineering of product and designing for an established brand
- The completion of informative product documentation and instructions
- Helping to ensure that all quality and technical product standards are met
- Educated in a relevant degree discipline. (Product design, Design Engineering)
- Must have industry experience in using Solidworks to a professional level
- Must be a competent user of Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft office
- Experience of design for manufacture and understanding of engineering concepts and materials
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.