- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal TNA Engineer
There are requirements for Principal TNA Engineers to join our leading client in the Defence sector, due to the nature of the work candidates must be SC cleared / clearable to apply.
Engineers are required to conduct TNA and training design for Dreadnought.
To conduct Training Needs Analysis using DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
- Training Needs Analysis requirements development and delivery of evidence.
- Training Needs Analysis report writing and reviewing
- Application of Training Needs Analysis theory, methodologies and process to military industry.
- Analytical interviewing skills.
- Hold relevant JSP 822 TNA qualification.
- Experience in conducting DSAT Training Needs Analysis.
- Proficient in Training Needs Analysis requirements development and delivery of evidence.
- Experienced Training Needs Analysis report writing and reviewing.
- Understanding and application of Training Needs Analysis theory, methodologies and process to military industry.
- Experience Working with multiple industrial partners.
- Experience of Analytical interviewing skills
- DSAT Training Needs Analysis. qualification ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge of Training Needs Analysis JSP 822.
- Experience working within a team.
- Experienced communicator.
- Submariner Background.
- Experience of completing a TNA project
- Experience of MOD contracts
Temporary Contract based in Filton, with occasional travel to Barrow.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.