- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Telemetry Engineer - Grangemouth
Process Control Telemetry Engineer required to carry out Engineering, configuration, testing, commissioning and documenting of Telemetry systems.
What will your day look like?
You will work on Telemetry projects ranging from small standalone projects, to distributed Modbus systems, to multi-site project programmes involving new Telemetry installations, modifications to existing Telemetry systems and signal testing/verification.
You will be required to work across Scottish Water's geographic region.
- Degree/HNC/HND Electrical, Electronic, Controls Engineering or a related technical/Engineering discipline.
- Consideration will also be given to candidates with other recognised qualifications or job related training and experience who show an aptitude to further development.
- Must hold full UK driving licence.
- Carry out the initial review of scope and content of a Telemetry work package
- Gather information from Suppliers, Clients and Users to ensure the scope of work is correctly interpreted and implemented
- Deliver projects in line with Telemetry design documentation and Telemetry processes/specifications
- Prepare the telemetry design packages
- Commissioning and testing
- Troubleshooting both during and outside normal working hours
Up to £32,000 basic salary
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.