- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior DOORS Engineer
Based in the beautiful East Coast of Canada, this Company are responsible for building the new fleet of ships for the Royal Canadian Navy. They are looking for a Senior DOORS Engineer to join the team - is this you?
Reporting to the Manager, Contract Change and Compliance, the Senior DOORS Engineer will be responsible for ensuring all project requirements are captured, assessend and supported through SoW for the Prime Contract and all relative Subcontracts.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage requirements database, using IBM Rational DOORS
- Develop and maintain Database architecture to facilitate requirements management across entire project for contractual and technical requirements
- Develop, maintain and enforce Database business rules, link sets and artefacts
- Develop and execute processes to build consistency as Database matures and grows
- Liaise with multiple internal and external project stakeholders to consolidate requirements analysis activities
- Ensure changes in requirements are properly controlled, configured and baselined
- Provide training and support to internal IBM Rational DOORS users
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Technical field, or related discipline is essential
- Experience with full functionality of IBM Rational DOORS software
- Experience in Naval Shipbuilding, or in Service Support of Naval vessels and capital Defence projects.
- Experience in database management concepts and practices
- Strong computer skills
For more information, or to apply, please contact Louise.Lees@matchtech.com
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.