- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
There is a vacancy for a Systems Engineer to join our Defence client based in Rochester on a contract basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Systems at Rochester for a Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading control systems.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
Working in a team environment to specify, design and verify systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military products.
As a Systems Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include the following:
- Extensive experience of system level design for safety critical electronic systems
- Extensive experience of specifying and managing requirements for electronic systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Use of modelling tools such as Matlab/Simulink and SysML
- System verification experience
- Knowledge of electronics and embedded software
- Existing SC security clearance
What we're looking for in you:
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
*Due to the nature of the work candidates must have a current SC clearance to apply*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.