- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are a leading provider of data and satellite comms systems to the UK government and MoD. They have an exciting role for an experience communication systems integration engineer to join them in their Redhill HQ.
- To provide a dedicated knowledge level and skills application on all types of data communications ranging from simple e-mail applications to complex computer networks involving the use of devices such as routers or switches.
- To provide installation and commissioning engineering resource in the field world-wide for MoD/Gov systems,at times short notice
- To lend technical support to business generation aspects of the Organisation in relation to the product
- To support MoD Systems with the build and test of new or repaired systems
- To be a lead field representative of the business for installations, providing training to other engineers
- Satcom terminal experience required (DVB/Inmarsat).
- Must hold, or have the ability to achieve, DV Security Clearance.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Good administration skills.
- Flexible and pro-active.
- Awareness of MoD systems and requirements.
- Broad IT & Network skills required.
- Professional registration desirable.
- NVQ Level 4 Desirable or similar level.
- Broad knowledge of Network installation required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.