- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Engineer - Marine
Are you an electrical engineer who has "watt" it takes to work on marine defence related projects?
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
* Assist with the design of Electrical Engineering Systems for new marine platforms, life extension programmes and in service solutions.
* Provide advice to integrate electrical systems and equipment within ships and marine platforms
* Liaise with customers to understand requirements and provide innovative solutions
* Develop the skills required to manage electrical engineering projects
* Provide assistance when required to mechanical and marine engineering projects
Electrical Engineer Requirements
* A degree (or equivalent) in an Electrical or Integrated Engineering discipline . Or, an Electrical Engineering apprenticeship in a Maritime or Defence industry
* Electrical engineering experience in the Maritime (Defence or Commercial Shipping), Aviation, Land or automotive sectors
* Dedication to providing first-class service to our clients
* Excellent communication and team building skills
* Desire to achieve Chartered Engineer Status with membership of an appropriate professional body.
If this position "sparks" your interest, either apply on this page, or alternatively, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.