- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Quality Technician/ Engineer (Calibration)
I am currently looking for a Quality Technician/Engineer to work at a Aerospace company based in Bideford. The role will be focused on calibration and will need someone with this experience.
Key Performance Indicators
- Compliance to aerospace and aerospace customer specific requirements;
- Co-ordination of the calibration of equipment to planned schedule;
- Assisting in internal audits carried out in line with audit plan;
- On time delivery of dimensional reports and product testing requirements.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Taking a quality support role ensuring compliance to aerospace and aerospace customer specific requirements.
- Supporting the Quality Manager in ensuring quality requirements in line with the AS9100 QMS are in-place
- Maintaining the Calibration System to internal procedures.
- Calibration of internal equipment using accredited standards.
- Arranging for external services for on or off site calibration for all measurement equipment.
- Product testing for specific customer requirements to ensure on time delivery.
- Actively work to support production and engineering providing measurements and other quality input when required.
- Production of customer reports in line with specified requirements detailed on works packs.
- Working to specifications and prescribed systems.
- Any quality related tasks that are required to support the company.
- Continually develop new skills and techniques in measurement.
- Attend section morning meetings as requested and report back to the quality team
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.