- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading supplier of products to the Defence industry, are currently looking for a Project Officer to join them on long-term contract based out of their site in Bolton.
The Project Officer provides support for a range of deliverables within a task area. Typically, the Project Officer discharges their responsibility through the Project Manager in accordance with project control methodologies.
Support the Project Manager and Head of Manufacturing as requirement in the delivery of the following activities:
- Maintenance of the project's Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and reporting on a weekly basis.
- Act as the project interface with manufacturing to ensure delivery in terms of Programme, Quality and Cost.
- Provide, understand and present information at internal reviews and meetings.
- Assist the team with Risk and Opportunity management.
- Assist in the compilation of manufacturing cost at completion.
- Assist in the compilation and analysis of workload forecast.
- Compilation and maintenance of project programmes and schedules.
- Maintain and improve the interface with external departments.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
Role Requirements (skills, training and qualifications):
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at an assistant level in a relevant business environment, ideally Engineering or Manufacturing, however other industry sectors may be considered.
- Computer literacy, basic but proven skills Requirement in spreadsheets, presentations (MS Office).
- Knowledge and use of Primavera (P6) is a requirement for this role.
Please note that in order to apply for thisopportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance, therefore onlu current sole UK nationals can be considered.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.