- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems & Requirements Engineer
Our key client that specialises in first class, business class and premium economy interiors for commercial aircraft currently have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer at their site in Cwmbran, Monmouthshire.
To manage product requirements, specifications & their compliance throughout the product development cycle.
- To manage the requirements on engineering projects, ensuring they are fully documented and traceable in line with the Requirements Management Plan.
- Capture & validate all stakeholder requirements - both internal and external.
- Review Requirements with Subject Matter Experts and Test Engineers
- Work closely with the whole engineering project team to ensure the validation & verification activities are completed on time to support the Master Engineering Reviews
- Develop the product verification strategy and ensure agreement with all stakeholders
- Provide status reports for requirements capture, validation and verification.
- Create and maintain product specification documents for internal and customer approval.
- Liaise with Engineering Design / DMU configurator to maintain product configuration and maintenance of the drawing register/release schedules for major projects.
- Support the Engineering change process, and Engineering proposals in response to MCP requests received during an NPI project.
- Qualified to a minimum of a degree in an Engineering discipline. Alternatively a HNC/HND or an equivalent qualification in an Engineering discipline, with a demonstrated knowledge / experience within a project team.
- Ability to create and maintain Technical Documentation and Reports, generate simple schedules and analyse large volumes of data.
- An Analytical person who is self reliant, pro-active with excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of requirements management and requirements management software is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships across departments and with customers.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Access).
- Full UK driving licence and valid passport essential as travel may be required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.