- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
C++ Software Engineer - SC Cleared
Our client is looking for a Contract C++ Software Engineer to join the team on an initial 6 month contract (extensions likely). The ideal candidate will have experience developing C++ software in a Linux environment.
Our client is looking for Contract Software Engineer to join their Enabling Technology Engineering team - working to tackle their customer's most challenging problems.
The Tech You'll Use
They use a range of different languages to achieve different things; C++, C#, Python and C. They leverage tools such as Jira, Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence and Enterprise Architect. Their operating system of choice is Linux.
Your Skills & Experience
- Solid C++ development experience.
- Some experience of development with C, Python and C#.
- Linux programming.
- Experience of developing, testing and debugging on embedded platforms.
- Application of Agile development methodologies throughout the life-cycle of a project/product.
- Object oriented design (OOD).
- Use of UML/SysML to model and design complex software solutions which are distributed, interacting with FPGAs and processors.
- Estimation, planning and execution of work to build business confidence, report progress and deliver projects/work.
- An appreciation of other engineering disciplines (e.g. FPGA and hardware development)
Ideally candidates will hold a current SC Clearance but the client will also consider candidates eligible to gain UK SC Clearance but please note this will need to be in place prior to starting.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.