- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you a Firmware/Electronics Engineer looking to take the next step in your career, with the chance to see a product through the whole development life cycle?
This role is for a Firmware/Electronics Engineer to join a company that design and manufacture scientific instruments which are used for research by some of the world's most advanced scientific organisations as well as leading universities.
You will be joining a growing R&D team, supporting the range of scientific instruments, with the chance to see a product through from inception to production with a significant amount of individual input.
- Electronics design including a knowledge of small signal processing.
- Microcontroller development using low-level embedded C (STM32 ARM)
- Hardware and software test
- OEM part approval
- EMC/LVD documentation
- Internal product support
- Acting as a point of contact for hardware/software technical support
If you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.