- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Project Control Specialist
Our leading global shipbuilding company are currently responsible for the build of the new fleet of vessels for the Royal Canadian Navy. The team are looking for an experienced Deputy Project Director, Build to join their team.
As the Senior Project Controls Specialist. Your main focus is to provide the effective delivery of the management processes, identify issues, and propose improvements on the current processes in place.
Have an understanding and experience of working or supporting the below processes to act as a SME;
- Customer and internal reporting.
- Project risk management
- Baseline change control
- Tracking of all the deliverables, actions and customer comments.
- Update of progress and financial variances in relation to Earned Value Management.
- Configuration control between reporting of data and the outputs from the scheduling team.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field of equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in a major project environment such as engineering, manufacturing or planning.
- Minimum of 5 years project controls experienced required.
Our client offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision.
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.