- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Delivery Manager
My client is looking for an experienced Engineering Delivery Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will own the technical delivery and work to manage the day to day activities of the engineering team.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working on Systems Engineering activities on a programme
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in requirements management
- Experience of systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, acceptance and analysis
- Experience of delivering a qualified solution (i.e. to DDP/Certificate of Design)
- Experience within defence, maritime, aerospace, or a similarly regulated industrial sector.
- Experience with safety critical projects.
- Knowledge of System Engineering models and techniques.
All of our roles require successful candidates to undergo and maintain a Baseline Personnel Security Standard and/or United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) to obtain a Security Check (SC) without restrictions. Please note that in the event that the required clearance cannot be obtained you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security.
Please note for this particular role, all candidates must be eligible for SC - UK EYES ONLY clearance and therefore be a sole British National passport holder.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.