- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist to join their growing team in Gloucester.
- To help in all aspects of the laboratory workflow (pre-analytical, analytical and post analytical)
- Responsible for routine running of samples within all depts of the Laboratory
- To support compliance with accreditation, health and safety and environmental regulations and/or guidelines
- To liaise of with Laboratory Director and lead on Quality Management as required
- To support the training and development of relevant staff to develop the Laboratory Services' business
- To deputise for other roles if required/competent
- To communicate with other sites and customers
- Monitor Quality Performance Indicators to ensure a safe and high-quality service is maintained
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous training in use of either mainline Haematology, Biochemistry, Virology or Immunochemistry analysers
- HCPC registered
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.